Tuesday 25 December 2012

ermagersh firefly

I finished Firefly and the sequel movie Serenity. It was so beautiful. As I posted on Tumblr, Serenity was hellish perfection. If you've seen it, FANGIRL WITH ME. If you haven't - it's on Netflix and I highly recommend it. There are a few scenes that have, you know, mature content, but in general the series is really worth watching. It is so lively and real, filled with absolutely vibrant characters, gripping plots, heart-shredding tragedy and a real uplifting inspiration - the themes of nomadic freedom and having a code of honour and doing better than people think you will and survival and perseverance and  finding your way in the 'verse. Good stuff.

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS. In celebration of happiness and creys, I give you Wash spam, consisting of gifs that I don't own. (for those of you that haven't seen Firefly/Serenity, Wash is a very loveable comedic relief type character. Usually I'm not that fond of these characters, but I just attached to Wash. He's got integrity and his relationship with his wife is adorable and - I hardly even know why I'm so fond of him. I just am.)











No comments:

Post a Comment