Friday 6 July 2012

Drawing Spam!

I like to draw. I'm trying to get better. It's really hard. Anywho, this is what happens when I attempt to lay pencil to paper. And I say spam 'cos this is spam. Ten pics right out of the blue. Most of them aren't really that great. I just want to share.

First drawing of Loki.

And my second. Sorry about the terrible definition.

Third, and staring to like this! This one's just better because I used an iPhone camera instead of a PhotoBooth one, and  because I chose an easy reference image.
I still think his forehead's too high?


Amy from Doctor Who. Um - this one's not very good. I just wanted to draw her hair. The face didn't work out, apparently.

Cossette from Les Miserables, in a scene that totally grabbed my heart, where she's playing with a little doll from her foster family. This is different, because it's not meant to look like too realistic, and I don't draw like that often.

Sherlock

Moriarty

...Tom Hiddleston being adorable.

And Tom again.

My favourite - Eleven<3

6 comments:

  1. These are great! Especially the Loki/Tom ones, and the Doctor. Awesome :D

    ~Nessima of Arda Nessimava

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe his forehead's a little high. It didn't really occur to me until you said it. I still love my birthday present! AND NOW I NEED TO GET YOU SOMETHING OH GOSH WHAT CAN I DO IN FOUR DAYS?
    "TELLLL MEEEE!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! :D I'm so glad you still like it!
      I HAVE NO IDEA, LOL. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET ME ANYTHING. IF YOU HAVE ANY "THOR" FANFICTION IDEAS, PARTICULARLY WITH LOKI AND THOR WHEN THEY WERE LITTLE, I WILL LOVE THAT. BUT ONLY IF YOU WANT.

      Delete
  3. LOKI YAY!
    Please tell me you have Tumblr because it looks like we're in the same fandoms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of COURSE! What would I do without Tumblr? http://phoenixwormwood137.tumblr.com/ ;)

      Delete